HEroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEroStory

Enjoy!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in    

COME HERE! >:] AND READ AND POST :3 ty<3333

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kettle

COME HERE! >:] AND READ AND POST :3 ty<3333 Empty
PostSubject: COME HERE! >:] AND READ AND POST :3 ty<3333   COME HERE! >:] AND READ AND POST :3 ty<3333 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Yo guyss tell me whyy you like maple affraid and i wanna laugh rabbit and tell meh what sever is the best you eva played Suspect (im bored so i put that tongue ) lalallaalalal Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xMathkni

COME HERE! >:] AND READ AND POST :3 ty<3333 Empty
PostSubject: Uhm..   COME HERE! >:] AND READ AND POST :3 ty<3333 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:09 am

I'd say.. DestinyMS.. ^^ sorry Herostory O: .. i haven't tried this server yet.. i am downloading ATM!!!
but.. once day i was looking for a rare item.. can't remember what :b.. and all my friends like.. TOLD ME WHERE IT WAS :B.. yay i was thinking.. i went there.. (it was at Zakum they told me) and when i got there.. a near friend of me suddenly messaged me telling me it was at pianus.. and i was like.. NO WAY ?????
- Then i went there and found it :b.. omg i am bored aswell..
Back to top Go down

COME HERE! >:] AND READ AND POST :3 ty<3333
Page 1 of 1