HEroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEroStory

Enjoy!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in    

[GM application] Hainesy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hainesy

[GM application] Hainesy Empty
PostSubject: [GM application] Hainesy   [GM application] Hainesy EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Name:Tom
Email: thomasbalfour@hotmail.com

well for a start i want to help this server by making videos if possible, i am friendly and helpfull and know whats right and whats wrong.
I will do GM events only when nesessary and will ban hackers and/or scammers when possible and will keep a close eye out for them, i have also been a GM a few times so i know nerly all of the commands and also have the handbook just in case i forget.
My main target it to make this server more popular and make sure that every player is happy and dont complain, I am very active playing mostly every day from arround 9AM-8PM GMT.
Servers ive been a GM in:
[Newdlestory]
[RockMS]
and my own server which is C++ so i dont play it because its crappy and hardly anything works.

If you have any more questions please Email me or post below, Thx and happy mapling XD
Back to top Go down

[GM application] Hainesy
Page 1 of 1