HEroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEroStory

Enjoy!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in    

Sam's Gm Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxsamXx

Sam's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Gm Application   Sam's Gm Application EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Name ~ Sam

Age ~ 15 I try my best not to be immature; While still being able to enjoy Maple Story.

Location ~ New york

IGN ~ xxsamxx

How long have you played HeroStory? ~ I have been playing HeroStory for 2 days so far.

What GM Commands Are You Familiar With? ~ !map, !ban, !warpto, !online, !killnpc, !killall, !item, !level, !job, !heal, !ap, !sp, !cleardrops, !disconnect, !online, !gmmap, !notice, !spawn, !shop, !NXshop, and !mesos. That's all I can think of ATM >.<

MS Experience? ~ I have played Maple Story since Beta(I quit after lvl 14x) I am very experienced and know almost all of Maplestory itself!

About Me ~ Hi guys, My name is Sam. I live in New york. I am Viet, and I speak 3 languages other than English and Vietnamese. I was born in St. Joseph's hospital in CA and moved to Virginia at 6. I love Maple Story, and I play a lot. I am very trustworthy, and loyal to everyone. I am absolutely not a hypocrite or a prejudice person. I am very respectful to myself and others who play this game.

GM Experiences ~ I've been a GM in 4 other private servers, (PsychedelicMs,iCookieStory, LuckMS, and JimmyMS),I know mainly every GM command I also have a GM handbook.I'm good at being a leader because when I was very young about 12 or 11 I was leader of a sports day team that went very well because we won!

How long can I be on ~ It is now summer, so I can be on 9+ hours. On School days for 5 - 6 Hours

Why should we pick you above all the other people ~ Hmm, I know this is a hard choice, because many of the GM apps in this forum were well written. But, I am very responsible, and very helpful. I will give any of my time in Haido MS to help a fellow player. In another PS I've played in, the GM's were very absurd , and did not respond to any of the whispers that people typed to them. I found that very disrespectful. Another reason to pick me is my behavior and personality.You should pick me above all other because I have a 4.05 grade average,I'm helpful, and responsible. I think I would be fit as a GM in Haido MS because I like to help fellow maplers, and assist them in what ever they need.I will also help all people who say they need help if it is in my powers (neg exp, stuck in a map). I also wont just jail someone unless I'm 100% sure that they hack/cheat. I will not abuse my power as a GM and will do my best to help people.I have a wonderful attitude for newcomers and pros alike. As for my personality, I try to be happy always. Grudges and anger never take you anywhere in life, and it is the same in Maple Story, in my opinion. I have good knowledge of the game, and I will acquiesce the responsibility to help, help, help! ~

What will you do to help our server if you are selected? ~ If I find any glitch or bug in the game, I will definitely do my best to fix it. I want to have fun,meet some players,maybe make some new friends and kick hacker ass if I get GM in this server. I will enjoy hosting events when I am online, and will give out prizes to those who win the event if I get GM. I have had lots of experience and am very sociable. I am great at holding events (mainly nx events lol) and I enjoy helping out others. I know the feeling of being a new player on a new server, so i will be able to help anyone with any problems. To attract people, I will tell all of my buddies of this great private server. And If I know them correctly, they will tell all of their friends, too. If my new buddies came I would ask them to vote at least 3 times a week but I would always vote 7 times a week even if I wasn't a GM!I am absolutely not trying to bribe you, but this is just a method I know of. I've also noticed in many other private servers that I've tried, many people leave because they don't feel welcome and ignored. If I'm chosen to be a member of the GM family, Very Happy I'll make sure that they get enough attention so they would stay and help the population grow. What differs me from other applicants is that I can be available up to a longer extent then your average GM. I love to help people regardless of what it is and I am up for the challenge whether those who don't feel as if I am not ready, I can definitely prove it. Give me a chance and you won't regret it!~

Contact: If you want to reach me you can add me on AIM NickName ~ sadekula

If I am picked, I will put all my effort into being a GM. Well, That is it for now, and I Hope you pick me! Very Happy[/font]
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application   Sam's Gm Application EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:10 am

i've not seen u in game before, wish u good luck on becoming a GM
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application   Sam's Gm Application EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:09 pm

as what sharen said, try to be online more in-game
Back to top Go down
https://heroms.forumotion.com
24680i

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application   Sam's Gm Application EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:32 am

This little shitbag stole my app from EverGreen MShttp://evergreenms.omgforum.net/gm-application-f2/jenn-s-gm-app-3-t136.htm#597

If you're gonna apply for GM at least make up ur own GM app you bitch!
Back to top Go down
wtfyoulittlebitch

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application   Sam's Gm Application EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:45 am

LOL NICE JOB. NOT. You copied someones GM Application on another Server. FAILURE. Make your own, you little noob shit. That little GM application bitch took someone elses GM Application CLICK HERE.
Get a life you whore. Dont Pick him, if he wants to be GM he should at least try to make a good GM application instead of someone elses.
———----—-----/ดฏ)
———--—------/—-/
———-—------/—-/
—————----/—-/
———---/ดฏ/'--'/ดฏ`ท_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/จฏ\
——--('(———- ฏ~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
—-—-'\'————_-ทด
————\———--(
——-—-\———--\
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application   Sam's Gm Application EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:03 pm

wow this is shocking a stolen app from another server im not sure if u will get a ip ban from the forum for leaching, then again i still wanna say GET YOUR OWN APP DONT STEAL FROM OTHERS ITS CALLED COPYRIGHT i know im a outsider but u might get sued for abusing copyright

EDIT:everyone please put a copyright bellow next time there are alot of cursed leachers and ppl like him that doesn't know the meaning of GET A LIFE OR JUST GET A AFRO HAIR afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application   Sam's Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1