HEroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEroStory

Enjoy!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in    

skpunia gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
userecneret

skpunia gm app Empty
PostSubject: skpunia gm app   skpunia gm app EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:45 pm

well my ign is skpunia just like the tile says

I've not had experience running any of the larger game servers, private or otherwise, but I have played around a lot on a smaller Maplestory server among my friends. I was one of two gm's and we all had a great time hanging out and enjoying the game. So...I'm familiar with being a Maple GM and all that kind of comes with it.

As far as this particular server goes, I'm so far impressed by the community and the friendly existing gm's. Of course, as the population grows that feeling of community starts to come apart. I will do my best to keep it together, ensuring that whether this is the first server someone has played or the hundredth server someone has played, it will certainly be their last. This of course in addition to basic GM duties like rooting out hackers and such, I think the most important part to being a GM is making and already enjoyable game truly fun.
Back to top Go down

skpunia gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEroStory :: News and Updates :: GM Applications-
Jump to: