HEroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEroStory

Enjoy!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in    

I cant seem to create a character...o.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vicious999

I cant seem to create a character...o.o Empty
PostSubject: I cant seem to create a character...o.o   I cant seem to create a character...o.o EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:49 pm

Yeah, i hit "create character" and make one.....but they don't appear on my character list. any way to fix this?
Back to top Go down
COxMinike

COxMinike

PostSubject: Re: I cant seem to create a character...o.o   I cant seem to create a character...o.o EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:14 am

vicious999 wrote:
Yeah, i hit "create character" and make one.....but they don't appear on my character list. any way to fix this?

check your name first or press ok some times and then press cancel
Back to top Go down
vicious999

PostSubject: Re: I cant seem to create a character...o.o   I cant seem to create a character...o.o EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 am

yeah, i've tried everything and no character appears on my character selection screen =P
Back to top Go down
COxMinike

COxMinike

PostSubject: Re: I cant seem to create a character...o.o   I cant seem to create a character...o.o EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:11 pm

vicious999 wrote:
yeah, i've tried everything and no character appears on my character selection screen =P

Ill make a char for you if the server is online ill send you a pm with account info
Back to top Go down
vicious999

PostSubject: Re: I cant seem to create a character...o.o   I cant seem to create a character...o.o EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:51 pm

ok, thank you...uhh if you haven't made the char. already could it be named Dearthe?
Back to top Go down
COxMinike

COxMinike

PostSubject: Re: I cant seem to create a character...o.o   I cant seem to create a character...o.o EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:46 pm

vicious999 wrote:
ok, thank you...uhh if you haven't made the char. already could it be named Dearthe?
kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant seem to create a character...o.o   I cant seem to create a character...o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

I cant seem to create a character...o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEroStory :: HES General :: HES HelpDesk-
Jump to: