HEroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEroStory

Enjoy!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in    

Justin's Gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JustinLU

Justin's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Justin's Gm app   Justin's Gm app EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 am

Ive just arrived here because i am looking for a gm slot open for me

Name:Justin
Experience:I know quite a bit about maplestory,however never been a gm...i know most commands, i have made 2 private servers (both of which unnamed),I have a gm handbook.
Job:I will basically take care of some of the fun activitys on this server such as events,boss summonings etc.
Hackers:I have never been a hacker,nor will I ever be one.I know most of a hackers tricks,and can spot them on sight
Plz accept my application thank you
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

Justin's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Gm app   Justin's Gm app EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:15 pm

hey i was once a hack but now i hack no more EVEN TILL NOW I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO WAY PPL LIKE U CAN SPOT A HACKER cose when one says i have never been a hacker he/she wont know anything about hackers, hackers have no tricks only excuses and hackers are always ready to get banned, ones with tricks are not hackers they are just wannabes that use their power for things that are only good for themselves

as minike said a hacker cannot be a gm but he didn't say a ex hacker can't
Back to top Go down
COxMinike

COxMinike

Justin's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Gm app   Justin's Gm app EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:33 am

Sharen wrote:
hey i was once a hack but now i hack no more EVEN TILL NOW I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO WAY PPL LIKE U CAN SPOT A HACKER cose when one says i have never been a hacker he/she wont know anything about hackers, hackers have no tricks only excuses and hackers are always ready to get banned, ones with tricks are not hackers they are just wannabes that use their power for things that are only good for themselves

as minike said a hacker cannot be a gm but he didn't say a ex hacker can't
Wow im rulling here lol lol!

btw 1 we dont need gm's anymore 2 it would be nice if you said what you can do for us
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Justin's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Gm app   Justin's Gm app EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:45 am

I cant accept you if you do not have a forum account.
Back to top Go down
https://heroms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Justin's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin's Gm app   Justin's Gm app Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin's Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEroStory :: News and Updates :: GM Applications-
Jump to: