HEroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEroStory

Enjoy!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in    

Beyrebel's GM Application©

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beyrebel

Beyrebel's GM Application© Empty
PostSubject: Beyrebel's GM Application©   Beyrebel's GM Application© EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:58 am

IGN - Beyrebel

Which position do you want - I would like to have my position as GM and/or Moderator.

Why you want this position - I would like to have the position as a GM, because I believe I could help you and change it to a better environment by stopping the dramas, kill stealers, hackers etc.; and to be a good role model to others and influence others to do good deeds. Other than that, my reason for being a GM is because I have been hacked once in a server (I did not give out my pass word or Account ID to anyone. I guess it just happens.) So I understand how it feels to be in their position; Therefore I am intending on helping those victims, not by giving them free items, but stopping the hacker from hacking his next victims. Also I enjoy looking at HEro Maplers enjoying their time so I’ll try to host a few events, at least two in one of two months. Yes I will ask permission from you before starting the event. As I said, I am a trustful person and trust is important.
Additional Notes related to this question: I have been told a couple of times I should be a GM and some have mistaken me as a GM. Other than that, I have been helping people in Game answering their questions on smegas and whisper. No I do not smega the answer, I whisper the answer to them, because I know it is against the rules to waste/ spam smegas.
The Community: To me, every single user is part of the community. Without these users, HEro wouldn't even be around. As I mentioned, I'm not a bias person and I treat every one equally and fairly. I could help the community grow if I have this job.
Helping the community: I do not help the community by giving others items, but I do give others answers or opinions to questions and give others tips on leveling etc.
I have also advised others who have been spamming the chatlog about the server bugs to wait for an expert/ GM to fix the problem and be patient.

If you get this position, what would you do first?-First of all, I will look for the GM rules so I won’t get myself fired on the first day and make myself look fatuous. After that, I will announce to the players that I am a GM and if they have any questions they could ask me.

How long have you been playing Global and HEro - I’ve started off playing global Maple at around the end of 2005- 2008. So yes, I know the system, map names, skills, rules and regulation. Other than that I’ve joined HEro a few days ago. I have been likable/ amiable ever since the third day, this is because I am quite loquacious and I love to socialize with others.

If you can develop things, what have you developed before?- I specialize in developing web pages and Gaia profiles. Unfortunately, my computer reformatted and so I've lost all of my web page designs. I might make a sample when I have the time. Other than that, I’ve recently learned how to develop a custom NPC and putting a few features into it. You are more than welcome to ask what features they are.

Are you biased - No, I do not have favoritisms in this game in fact I don’t even have favoritism when it comes to real life. I treat people equally fairly. Even when problem arises, I will always investigate instead of favoring my good friends.

If you had a REALLY good real life friend that also played, would you help him out with private events and extra items?- No I take my job seriously. If my friend can’t accept the fact that I’m doing my job, then they’ll just have to live with it, because they should understand I stay with my characteristic and thoughts. Although I believe they will accept me for what I am, because they’re REALLY good friends. If they want an event, they’ll just have to wait until I host an actual public event where all players of HEro could join. After all I am not biased.
I will not be hosting events 24/ 7 the most I’d host an event for is two times a month.

Or, in an arguement, would friendships come in play, or would the actual facts?- It depends, normally I’d pick actual facts, but if the person has been harassing my friend, I will definitely be investigating on the matter, by asking the harasser and my friend. I am sure I will have stories from both parties, but I will try to put together the pieces of the puzzle.

Do you have experience being a GM - Fortunately I have had the experience in having the job as a GM in 3 servers but they had to shut down because of no dedicated host.

Can you handle stress - Yes, I'm sure I can handle the stress. I can handle the stress, because my family is there to support me and so are my friends on HEro and real life. Stress doesn't come in a GMs life, it's principally all about doing your job right, that way you will not face any stressful occurrence.

If you caught one of your friends hacking would you ban them - Yes, I have no choice, but to ban them. I would do whatever it takes to be trustful/ to gain trust. I have been through a couple of similar situations like this. Trust is important in your work place and your relationship between your bosses, manager and colleagues. Especially when you take your job seriously.

Additional notes- Feel free to add me on my aim Beyakabey or email me at beyrebel@gmail.com

Thank you for reading my application, good luck to all, and I hope you take the job.
Cheers.

©opyright
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

PostSubject: Re: Beyrebel's GM Application©   Beyrebel's GM Application© EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:39 pm

this app may be chosen cose of the effort in it OR WAS IT JUST STOLEN FROM OTHER SERVERS!!!!! lol! just kidding

btw we need drama and there are no ksers in this server not like there is anyone to ks for now
GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Beyrebel's GM Application©   Beyrebel's GM Application© EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:08 pm

I am also thinking of accepting you but I will have to wait till the server settles down 1st
Back to top Go down
https://heroms.forumotion.com
Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Beyrebel's GM Application©   Beyrebel's GM Application© EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 am

Thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Beyrebel's GM Application©   Beyrebel's GM Application© EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:50 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyrebel's GM Application©   Beyrebel's GM Application© Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyrebel's GM Application©
Page 1 of 1