HEroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEroStory

Enjoy!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in    

BaconMan4GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karrottop

BaconMan4GM Empty
PostSubject: BaconMan4GM   BaconMan4GM EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:34 pm

Name: Josh
IGN: BaconMan
Time on the server: i am on the server at nights and sometimes around noon, EST.
Experience: I played the real maplestory for about 2 years, then began playing maplestory servers and was once a gm on AMS before i left there community.
Job: Ill take care of summoning monsters, helping out people, and overall management of the server.
Hacking experience: i am an expert at spotting hackers, mainly because my good friend hacks all kinds of games, but he does it to get other hackers to trust him, and then he bans them, and submits their IP to their ISP.
I believe i am the best man for the job, and I'm going to be with Heroms for awhile now, whether i become a gm or not Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

BaconMan4GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: BaconMan4GM   BaconMan4GM EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:57 pm

read https://heroms.forumotion.com/gm-applications-f4/gm-updates-t80.htm

and i cannot really understand the job thing
Back to top Go down
COxMinike

COxMinike

BaconMan4GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: BaconMan4GM   BaconMan4GM EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:50 am

karrottop wrote:
Name: Josh
IGN: BaconMan
Time on the server: i am on the server at nights and sometimes around noon, EST.
Experience: I played the real maplestory for about 2 years, then began playing maplestory servers and was once a gm on AMS before i left there community.
Job: Ill take care of summoning monsters, helping out people, and overall management of the server.
Hacking experience: i am an expert at spotting hackers, mainly because my good friend hacks all kinds of games, but he does it to get other hackers to trust him, and then he bans them, and submits their IP to their ISP.
I believe i am the best man for the job, and I'm going to be with Heroms for awhile now, whether i become a gm or not Smile

1. Ill take care of summoning monsters:
I think that means you wanna be a Event GM?
2. iam an expert at spotting hackers, mainly because my good friend hacks all kinds of games:
spotting hackers is kinda use less cause i ban them all xP
are u sure only your friend hacks lol

btw sharen i think job means what hes going to do if he was a gm
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

BaconMan4GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: BaconMan4GM   BaconMan4GM EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:51 pm

oh i see but then again he is inactive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BaconMan4GM Empty