HEroStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HEroStory

Enjoy!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in    

Characters Wipe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Characters Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Characters Wipe   Characters Wipe EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Well, we had a character wipe but do not be too disgusted and quit the server because some other updates work!!

-FM training camp FM1 has timer + warp out if dc or die(Will put them in ALL FMs)
-HEroNews works.
-Moogra base JAVA + PCMaple NPCs Work
Back to top Go down
https://heroms.forumotion.com
Sharen

Sharen

Characters Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters Wipe   Characters Wipe EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:07 am

wait wait wait wait =)
Back to top Go down
Jerry

Characters Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters Wipe   Characters Wipe EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Sharen resize the banner pl0x too big hmmm a character wipe wont be dat bad just tweak the exp rate that should let the players be happy =D hmmm whats the code for the timer and to kick the player out?
Back to top Go down
COxMinike

COxMinike

Characters Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters Wipe   Characters Wipe EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:46 am

Jerry wrote:
Sharen resize the banner pl0x too big hmmm a character wipe wont be dat bad just tweak the exp rate that should let the players be happy =D hmmm whats the code for the timer and to kick the player out?

Leecher?
why do you wanna know what the code is?
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

Characters Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters Wipe   Characters Wipe EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:54 pm

i only know that the timer is !clock but other then that ask the new dev or minike =P

edit: the thing at my signature is a giant duku its not a banner >.<
Back to top Go down
COxMinike

COxMinike

Characters Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters Wipe   Characters Wipe EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:31 am

Sharen wrote:
i only know that the timer is !clock but other then that ask the new dev or minike =P

edit: the thing at my signature is a giant duku its not a banner >.<

Sharen do you know what a leecher is?
I'll explain:

They are ppl who take other ppl there codes and other releases, and use them for themself without giving any credits
And i really hate leecher because 50% of my projects are leeched* and they gave them to other ppl saying that they are smart cause "they made it" but i did
get it ? lol!

* ever heard of changing wz files for hacking ? I made those for custom pics, but now i cant do that anymore cause a hacker leeched it and now nexon made there file coding differnt thats also why there werent any v56,v57 servers
Back to top Go down
Sharen

Sharen

Characters Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters Wipe   Characters Wipe EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:12 pm

oh lol i knew that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Characters Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters Wipe   Characters Wipe Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters Wipe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEroStory :: News and Updates :: News-
Jump to: